In today’s climate we need to consider the performance requirements of many aspects of our home which affect its overall energy efficiency and reduce the amount of heat loss or gain through windows and doors.
When choosing a glazing option, consider the application and exactly what you want to achieve.
- Privacy (Patterned or Opaque)
- Safety (Laminated and Toughened)
- Security (Laminated, Toughened, Bullet Proof Glass)
- Heat and Glare Control (Sunergy or Low “E” Glass)
- UV elimination (Sunergy or Low “E” Glass)
- Sound Reduction (Double Glazing, Optiphon Glass)
So whether you need some new glass for a picture frame or a broken house window or you would like to increase the energy/sound efficiency in your home Ausdens offer a complete range of glass types for you to consider for either residential or commercial applications.